Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Hope for Haiti blog

I was doing a radio interview this morning and realized I needed a quick and easy link to give people that is not my website. So I came up with this. Hope for Haiti BLOG.



Now I have an easy place to update different things that are happening in preparation for the release of the book. (Including a very cool announcement from the publisher that we are teaming up with WeGiveBooks.org and World Vision, Intl. to give books to kids in Haiti... More exciting news to come!)

Go check it out if you like. But also, help spread the word about it. The more people we can get tuned in to the site, the more people that can tell their local librarians and teachers. We are going to unveil some very cool activities kids can be involved with to help raise support for reconstruction efforts in Haiti.

Thanks,

Jesse