Friday, March 05, 2010

Let the Games Begin (or NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN)

I begin the first of my final art today for my new picture book. I do not have long to do them, and for the first two, have even less than that. I will be attempting to shut off life and focus solely on completing the last of my initial thumbnail sketches for the amazing Ghetto Cowboy by Greg Neri and illustrated by me, AND completing my first (and possibly second, though that is ridiculous to think it could happen.... it just can't) final finished painting for Hope for Haiti.

Redbull and rum. Reggae music cranked.
Let's get this party started.

See you in a week.

(Wish me luck.)
(I may visit you in your dreams, since I will be having none for a week.)
(Muahahahahahahahahahahaha)

(sorry for the villain laugh. As a penance, I offer you a bombass site where you can download DJ's mixes for free. Some great sets on here: SUBNAV.COM)