Monday, May 25, 2009

In da City

Hello from a really big city. Kinda over that, just cause of the long trip. Our bridge is out, so I had to take a middle of the night ferry from PT to Seattle and then drive down to a friend's house to stay the night. Then I got up at the ass of dawn to walk with all my big heavy bags for a few miles to the airport. Where I got on a thankfully functional airplane for the day. Got to Jersey and hopped on a bus after an hour wait for my big heay bags. Got to Grand Central and hopped in a cab who "forgot" to set the meter (figuring I was a tourista) and so he made a wise gamble. Sadly for him, I knew what a cab 30 blocks costs. Oh well. Good for him to try it, though. Coulda maybe got twenty bucks if Ida been a newbie.

Now I am really high up in a apt overlooking Cornel and a bunch of hospitals on the UpEaSi.

Early in the am I go to south Bronx to do school visits all day. Looking forward to bringing some fun and some inspiration to the youth, dem. More Fire. More power. More pawns becoming Kings, yo!

Goodnight.